3M 9320a P2 Aura Flat Fold Respirator
- Box Of 20
- Individual packed
- This respirator sets new benchmarks in wearer comfort. The advanced three panel design and ultra soft inner cover web allows the 3M 9300A+ series respirator to comfortably mould onto your face and accommodate facial movements without compromising the fit. Being foldable, they offer you more convenience than traditional cup shaped respirators. Its features include a headband material which helps even out strap pressure
- Low breathing resistance: Combines the benefit of 3M’s electret particulate filter material with advanced low breathing resistance filter technology
- Convenience: Flat-folded: easy to store when not in use. The hygienic individual packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use
- An innovative chin tab improves ease of donning and adjustment to help achieve a comfortable fit
- Clear vision: Embossed top panel helps reduce fogging of eyewear
- Sculpted nose panel: Conforms well to nose and eye contours and helps provide a good field of vision. The curved, low profile design also improves compatibility with eyewear
- Face and head comfort: Ingenious 3-panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes and accommodates facial movements. The collapse resistant feature makes it stays securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal
- The large soft nose foam material and smooth inner cover web help to create a comfortable environment for the face even for work in hot humid environments.
- Low breathing resistance
- Clear vision
- Sculpted nose panel
- Face and head comfort
- Click here for product safety data sheet
Must be followed each time the respirator is worn. Before fitting device, ensure hands are clean.
- All respirator components should be inspected for damage prior to each use.
- With reverse side up and using the tab, separate top and bottom panels to form a cup shape. Bend slightly at centre of the nose clip.
- Ensure both panels are fully unfolded.
- Cup respirator in one hand with open side towards face.
- Take both straps in other hand. Hold respirator under chin, with nose piece up, and pull straps over head.
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head
and the lower strap below the ears. Straps must not be twisted. Adjust top and bottom panels for comfortable fit, ensuring panels and chin tab are not folded in.
- Using both hands, mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.
- Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator performance – use two hands.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit checked before entering the workplace
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
Please contact us for more details about the products.