AMD Premium Nano-tech Flatfold P2 Disposable Mask 50 Pack – Earloop
- The AMD N95 P2 Masks are AUSTRALIAN MADE
- NANO-TECH FFP2/P2 Particulate Respirator are made of soft, comfortable material for long days of wear.
- FACE-FITTING DESIGN: The pliable design forms to the face with elastic ear loops and a nose clip.
- MULTI USE AND MULTI PROTECTION: Individually wrapped and sealed with a cup shaped design that allows for easy storage and better hygiene. Suitable for daily use including office wear, travel and general indoor or outdoor settings.
- SECURE DESIGN: AMD P2 N95 Face Masks are designed to cover the nose and mouth, forming a tight seal to help protect against particles. The integrated metal nose bridge can be adjusted to ensure the upper edge of the mask tightly fits your facial contours and provides a tight seal against your skin.
AMD’s NANO-TECH P2 Particulate Respirators feature advanced filtering and design details that allow them to be worn comfortably while maintaining their class-leading functionality over standard melt blown filter respirators. Cutting-edge nanofiber filters of the P2 respirator mask are incorporated into a face-contouring design that creates an effective barrier against potentially harmful airborne particles and aerosols such as dust, virus, and bacteria. Nanofiber technology ensures excellent breathability and lightness even with the assurance of four protective layers.
- Technology: Nano-filters, comprised of nanofibers, deliver higher filtration efficiency than standard melt brown filters and are lighter and more breathable. A particulate respirator also maintains its functionality after exposure to moisture while typical filters lose their electrostatic properties once exposed to water. AMD’s nano-filters are water-resistant and protective against airborne particles, aerosols, and liquid.
- Fit: Respirator P2 mask features an innovative three-panel design that fits naturally around the nose and mouth creating a better seal and aesthetic. Elastic ear loops hold the particulate respirator securely in place. A soft inner layer and mouldable padded nose bridge wire provide extra comfort.
- Comfort: Nano-filter respirators are lighter than standard respirators and allow enhanced breathability which allows them to be worn for hours. The three-panel design of the P2 respirator mask unfolds to shape naturally around the face maximising ventilation around the nose and mouth while still maintaining an effective seal to the environment. Nano-filter respirators are potentially viable options for populations with breathing restrictions such as the elderly and those with heart and lung conditions.
- Packaging: Each Nano-filter particulate respirator is individually packaged for hygiene and designed to fold flat to facilitate portability and storage. Individual wrapping makes it convenient to carry and distribute without contamination. 50/Box.
- Before putting on the respirator P2 mask, wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Take care not to touch the inside layer of the P2 respirator that will be in contact with the nose and mouth when unpacking and while donning.
- Check for defects in the face respirator such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the label side of the P2 respirator outward and orient the respirator so that the foam nose bridge strip is at the top.
- Unfold the respirator P2 mask while holding onto the edges (again being careful not to touch the area that will be in contact with the nose and mouth). Position the unfolded respirator over the nose and mouth and place one earloop over each ear.
- Mould the nose bridge wire to the bridge of the nose and while pinching the nose bridge in place stretch the bottom of the respirator to over the chin. Press along the edges of the respirator to maximise the seal.
- Avoid touching the respirator while using it; if touched, clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water.
- Replace P2 respirator if it becomes obviously contaminated; never reuse single-use respirators.
Removing the respirator
Wash hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser before removing the respirator. Remove the P2 respirator by unhooking the ear loops, taking care not to touch the front of the respirator which might have become contaminated. Discard immediately in a closed bin and clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water.
What is the difference between an N95 face masks and a P2 respirator?
N95 and the P2 respirators are essentially the same type of face particulate respirators and serve the same purpose.
These face masks are intended to protect the wearer from airborne contaminants. The face mask forms a seal over the mouth and nose to achieve efficient filtration of airborne particles. The face mask must be fitted and adjusted correctly to your face to provide the intended protection.
In the USA, the term N95 is used. These respirator masks are classified by NIOSH. In Australia, Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2012. The P2 respirator is equivalent to the N95.
Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of the RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are specified on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1716:2012 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For more information, consult a supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist and Safety professional.
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
Please contact us for more details about the product.