Hercules Blue Nitrile Dipped Knitted Wrist Medium Weight Gloves
- These Nitrile dipped Gloves create an excellent barrier. This extra coating provides a layer of protection against abrasions, cuts, and snags, as well as many oils and chemicals. It also offers a high level of dexterity, grip, and durability, while leaving the top portion of your hand able to breathe, keeping you comfortable.
- Because of the exceptional level of protection and comfort that Nitrile coated gloves provide, they are a top choice for employers and employees in a wide variety of industries including mechanics, painting, general assembly, and are also widely used as construction gloves.
- A unique feature of these Nitrile coated gloves is that they provide a barrier between your hands and your work while maintaining much of the dexterity of the bare hand.
- In the past, work gloves were primarily made of leather or a thick cumbersome material that really hampered dexterity and feel. Because of this feature, nitrile coated work gloves have become very popular and are used all over the world. Workers can do their job and still function efficiently and comfortably
Product Features & Description:
- Dark blue medium weight nitrile full coat
- Interlock cotton lining
- Knit wrist excludes debris, open back ventilation
- nitrile coating offers good grip in wet and dry
- Resistant to oil, chemical and greases
- Superior puncture, snag and abrasion resistance
- Sanitized anti-bacterial treated
- Refineries and chemical handling
- steel Fabrication and Handling
- Timber and Construction Industries
- Refuse Disposal and Refineries
- Assembly work
- Light fabrication
- Handling abrasive objects
- Shipping and receiving
- General maintenance
- Cut, abrasion, puncture resistant
- Outstanding dry grip
- Good resistance to wear & tear
- Resistant to oil, grease & solvents
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
Please contact us for more details about the product.