ProChoice Valved Flat Fold Mask P2 12 Pack – PC2122
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 Respiratory Protective Devices.
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Listed
- P2 disposable respirator for protection against mechanically & thermally generated particles.
- Dual latex free elastic straps for ease of donning & doffing.
- Horizontal flat fold for improved comfort & fit.
- Adjustable plastic nose bridge for enhanced seal.
- ProValve exhalation valve for decreased breathing resistance & heat stress.
- Easily worn with glasses & goggles.
- Resealable bag for hygienic storage.
- Shelf life of the unopened product is 3 years from date of manufacture when stored within temperature range of -20ºC to +25ºC & less than 80%
- Manufactured date printed onto filters, maximum life span is 6 months once filter is removed from original packaging, however life span is determined by the wearers ability to taste, smell or notice increase in breathing resistance.
- Ensure mask is correctly fitted prior to each use & conduct annual fit testing in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009.
WARNINGS AND USE LIMITATIONS
- Facial hair has the potential to compromise the required protective seal of the respirator.
- Ensure adequate oxygen levels are present.
- Ensure the contamination is known and the respirator is suitable for the application.
- Replace when taste, smell or the breathing resistance is high.
- Store in a clean resealable storage device.
Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order.
You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
Please contact us for more details about the products.