3M 1860 Cupped Respirator Mask
- The 1860 healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer against certain airborne particles. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials
- The 1860 particulate respirator is a personal protective equipment (PPE) that is primarily intended to protect the health care workers by reducing exposure to harmful airborne particles which are small enough to be inhaled – typically particles less than 100 microns in size. These include airborne particles that may contain biological material e.g. Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, mould and the virus that causes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and Influenza
- Packaging: 20 respirators / box, 6 boxes / case
- Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants
- Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For more information, see your Supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist, Safety professional or 3M Tech Assist Helpline – Australia 1800 024 464 / New Zealand 0800 364 357
- NIOSH certified N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 99% according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862 at 120 mm Hg
- Individually wrapped to ensure you receive a clean respirator each time
- Mould nose clip to wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and ensure a better seal and fit
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
One of the best quality mask respirators.
Must be followed each time the respirator is worn. Before fitting device, ensure hands are clean.
- All respirator components should be inspected for damage prior to each use.
- With reverse side up and using the tab, separate top and bottom panels to form a cup shape. Bend slightly at centre of the nose clip.
- Ensure both panels are fully unfolded.
- Cup respirator in one hand with open side towards face.
- Take both straps in other hand. Hold respirator under chin, with nose piece up, and pull straps over head.
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head
and the lower strap below the ears. Straps must not be twisted. Adjust top and bottom panels for comfortable fit, ensuring panels and chin tab are not folded in.
- Using both hands, mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.
- Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator performance – use two hands.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit checked before entering the workplace
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order.
You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
Storage and Transportation
Shelf life of the unopened product is five (5) years from date of manufacture when stored within temperature range of -20°C to +30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity. End of shelf life date is marked on the product packaging. Before initial use, always check that the product is within the stated shelf life. When storing or transporting this product use
original packaging provided.
3M™ Flat Fold Particulate Respirator & Surgical Mask 1870+
Please contact us for more details about the products.