Black Nitrile Nitro Powder Free Disposable Gloves-Heavy Duty
- Protection from unwanted and dangerous substances.
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and prevents roll down.
- Superior strength with excellent puncture resistance.
- Chemical resistance to incidental splash exposure.
- Odour Free.
Why Black Nitrile Gloves?
- Black nitrile gloves are becoming more and more commonly used in today’s workforce for many great reasons, the black nitrile gloves are loved first of all because of the glove strength, they are much more tear and puncture resistant compared to latex and vinyl gloves, they also provide much more protection when handling chemicals and paints.
- Using the black Nitro gloves will also prevent commonly caused allergies are skin irritation commonly found when using latex gloves, some of the black nitrile other features include, latex-free, powder-free and odor-free.
Who Uses Black Nitrile Gloves?
- The Black Nitro gloves are designed and made for many industries and have been very popular with the hair & beauty industry, Mechanics, Tattoo artists. Industrial work & manufacturing, Hospitality & oil & lubricant handling, with a thickness of approximately 5.5g these gloves surely won’t let you down.
The Black Nitro Nitrile Glove Design & Quality:
- Most of the features many manufacturing and industrial workers look for in disposable work gloves, are in these highly resistant Black Nitro Nitrile gloves.
- These Superior Strength Gloves are Powder-free, they have superior chemical resistant because of their heavy-duty property and extreme performance with their thickness. They have beaded cuffs which ensure easy donning and prevents roll down, and chemical resistant to incidental splashing.
- Pros in all industries aren’t afraid to take on the toughest jobs now with the Black Nitro Nitrile Glove. They expect their gloves to meet the demands of the task. Our Black Nitro Nitrile gloves will get as down and dirty as needed. They are the perfect combination of strength, dexterity, and comfort.
- These premium, industrial-grade gloves provide excellent puncture resistance and chemical protection, great fit, and high tactile sensitivity. The black color projects a professional look. Powder-free and latex-free, they come in extended sizes from S-XXL. Sold 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case.
- We’ve tested many of the nitrile gloves on the market & are pleased to assure you that the Nitro Gloves range is the superior quality gloves on the market with full protection to Chemicals, Punctures, Sensitivity and high-risk infectious materials.
Black Nitrile Nitro Powder Free Disposable Gloves-Heavy Duty Product Specifications:
- Colour: Black
- Glove Weight: Approximately 5.6 gram
- Glove Length Approximately 240mm in length.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Type: Powder Free
- Pack:1 Box / 100 Gloves
Buy Bulk: Buy your Black Nitrile gloves In Bulk and Save
- These black nitrile gloves are commonly used by people who want superior protection- like Hospitality, automotive, mechanical, oil & lubricant handling, hairdressing, tattooing
- General Industry use such as Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Electrical, Machine Operations, Sanding, Welding, Demolition, Painting, Blasting, Assembly, Cleaning, Gardening
- Military Tactical
- Repair and Operation (MRO)
- Military Maintenance
- Metal Fabrication
- Oil & Gas
- General Manufacturing.
Black Nitrile gloves give you more protection over latex gloves and the key features on Nitrile Gloves include:
- Superior puncture & Chemical resistant levels
- Have a high level of sensitivity
- Mold to your hand for a great fit
- Are good for wearing an extended amount of time
- Work well for high-risk situations involving infectious material
- Resist many chemicals
- Have a long shelf life
What Size Black Nitrile Nitro Powder Free Disposable Gloves-Heavy Duty will fit me?
The Nitrile glove sizing is very similarly sized to other disposable gloves on the market, the length all run the same approximately 24cm Long,
The Width is measured on the palm of your hand going horizontal just below your fingers.
- Small – 7-8cm
- Medium 8-9cm
- Large 9-10cm
- Extra large 10-11cm
- Extra Extra large 11-12cm
If you are unsure, please feel free to get in contact with us to clarify.
Black Nitro Nitrile Gloves Standards:
- The Black nitrile gloves are HACCP certified, AS ISO 9001:2008, the black nitrile gloves also Conform to ASTM D6319, EN 455 & AS/NZS 4011:2014
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
Please contact us for more details about the product