Features & Benefits:
- Pre-Assembled Kernmantle Rope Assembly includes Shock Absorber ready to connect to Anchor and Harness (Rated at 140kG) – ZRL-15.
- ANSI 16kN Gate rated Twistlok Steel Carabiners.
- 25mm x 2m Webbing Sling provides Universal connection rated at 22kN – ZWS913
- Sizable Backpack ruggedly constructed provides ample space for the kit.
- Harness is certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 2020
- 15m Kernmantle Rope Line with 140kg shock Absorber and ANSI Hooks – AS1891.5 2020
- 3 x ANSI Twist Lock Karabiners
- 2m Webbing Anchor Strap – AS/NZS 5532.2013
- Printed Box
Full roofers kit including:
- Light weight, full Body Roofers Harness ZBH901
- 2m high tenacity polyester sling
- 15m kernmantle rope line with adjuster and shock absorber
- Twist Lock Karabiners (3)
- Maxisafe harness gear backpack
- One person plus tools – 140Kg (Harness Capacity will follow the capacity of the Shock Absorbing Lanyard/Inertia Reel used to connect it to Anchor).
- MAXISAFE harnesses should be used with compatible connectors which ensure connection will be maintained in the event of high forces on the gate.
- Use as per MAXISAFE Roofers Kit User Manual.
- For working where Falls are possible.
- Roof Work
- General Fall Protection in accordance AS/NZS1891.4 2009
- General tradesperson
- Construction workers
- Vertical climbing
- Access equipment
- Roofers’ kits are for one person use – only one person MUST be attached to anchor point through this kit (life lines, adjusters or rope grabs, shock absorbers or lanyards included)
- System must be setup in a total fall restraint – where when used correctly there is no risk of any free fall.
- Where a free fall is possible – ie. brittle roofing material or roof edge work sufficient fall clearance below must be ascertained. (refer fall clearances)
- The equipment within Roofers’ Kits can be damaged by a number of external things – checking for the absence of these will give improved surety to its safe operation. Check for:-
- Sharp edges which can cut attaching member (webbing or rope).
- Detrimental substances – painting materials, solvents, hot surfaces, chemicals, corrosives, moving machinery, sharp edges.
- Hazards such as high voltage equipment, welding or heated equipment will cause damage to the system.
- Foreign Components (components not included in testing regime) –Maxisafe Roofers’ Kits – ZRK903H are a system tested in combination. Changing components could have a detrimental effect on the operation of the system
- Equipment within Maxisafe Roofers’ Kits – ZRK903H form a system and should be used as such. Training in safe access to Roofs and correct use of these kits will maximise the safety of operatives.
- Pendulum effect when working at height may occur and it is extremely important to ensure that this factor is taken into consideration when systems are set up and employed. (See pendulum effect section)
For more information on the safety specs click here.
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
Please contact us for more details about the product.