Rhinoguard Needle & Cut Resistant Glove GRH285
RHINOGUARD™ is a highly engineered textile composite designed to provide the highest levels of protection against a wide range of puncture hazards. Constructed from an innovative combination of advanced fibres, modified fabric structure and a unique coating technology to deliver high levels of protection against both large and small puncture threats (including needles and syringes). The RHINOGUARD™ mechanics glove delivers cut, abrasion, puncture and needle resistance in a powerful combination of mechanical
protection for extreme working conditions. The areas of the glove with RHINOGUARD™ inside include the palm, fingers, finger crotches and fingertips to ensure the most exposed regions to hazards have full protection coverage.
Features & Benefits:
- EN388: 2016 level E cut resistance
- EN388: 2016 level 4 puncture resistance
- ASTM F2878-10 hypodermic needle test: 5.7 Newtons
- Leather reinforcement for high action areas
- Rubber pull tab for quick donning and doffing
- Neoprene expandable wrist for safety and comfort
- Waste management
- Emergency Services
- Metal forming and handling
- Glass Processing and handling
- Local Authorities
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
Please contact us for more details about the product.