JBs Wear Navy Scrub Top Unisex 4SRT
There is no single “uniform” that immediately lets an observer know what you do for a living than a pair of medical scrubs. Since the 1970’s, healthcare professionals have traded in the traditional, bright white medical uniforms for a comfortable pair of scrubs.
Pros of Wearing Scrubs
- Comfort: Is there anyone who will tell you the main reason that scrubs are worn is that they are comfortable? Who doesn’t want to wear pyjama-like clothing to work? Today’s scrubs come in a variety of comfortable fabrics, and even better, they are also made in every colour of the rainbow and even sport fashionable designs. Let’s face it, the advantages of wearing scrubs clearly outweigh the negatives. Here are some other reasons why health care professionals prefer to wear scrubs.
- Design: Scrubs are made to provide maximum comfort and manoeuvrability, allowing nurses and others to perform their tasks without constraints. Scrubs also come in shapes and sizes to comfortably fit any body type. Additionally, coloured scrubs make it easier on the eyes under the bright lights of exam rooms and surgical suites.
- Protection: Scrub manufacturers are able to produce medical scrubs that protect against bacteria and other types of infections. This added protection is beneficial for both patient and staff alike.
- Patient comfort: Traditional white uniforms presented an air of intimidation and would make patients, especially children, uncomfortable. The all-white uniforms were also notorious for their inability to hide blood or other unseemly stains that upset those receiving care.
- Laundry: Scrubs are designed with materials that do not easily pick up dirt and grime, but when they do they are easily laundered to sterilize and remove blood stains, and other grime picked up throughout a shift.
Dispatch in 3-5 Business Days.
- V- Neck top, set in sleeves, side vents,
- Size identify colour loop sewn next to main label
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton 180gsm
- Chest pocket with pen insert
- 4 Lower pockets, key loop above lower pocket opening, reinforced pocket openings
- Classic Fit
- Available in multiple colours on request